The core of Eagle Crest Adventures is not in our unique team building facilities, but the substantive quality of our programs. All programs are adaptable to your group’s needs, stated goals, as well as time & financial constraints.
Strike a balance on the Whale Watch, take the Leap of Faith, and carefully cross the Islands; moving through the challenges is everything but a normal day for your group members. The benefits of our programs are built into part of our name; CREST. We have a variety of challenges that are sure to help your team succeed by enhancing:
- Each challenge puts your group in situations that requires a variety of verbal and non-verbal communication. Our program helps guests develop skills to engage in open and honest communication.
- Each challenge creates opportunities that inspire participants to gain respect for their peers and recognize others’ gifts and talents.
- By our very nature, people will withdraw in climates of criticism, peril, and condemnation. Our program facilitates an atmosphere of encouragement and helps your group identify meaningful ways to carry that atmosphere into their day-to-day interactions.
- Our program emphasizes each participants’ role in creating an environment of emotional and physical safety and their impact on the team’s advancement.
- As your group commits to increasingly difficult challenges, they will begin to develop a deeper level of trust in themselves and the other members.
Churches recognize there is an ever-widening gap between Sunday morning attendance and meaningful church involvement. A group initiatives course provides the opportunity for deeper social interaction in a fun, learning-filled environment. Group initiatives can provide your church everything from simple get-to-know-you activities to in-depth leadership development sessions.
Schools know that experiential learning is the highest form of learning. Unfortunately, large class sizes and limited resources often hinder experiential opportunities. Eagle Crest Adventures is built entirely on a foundation of experiential education. Our students (and our teachers) learn through doing. As a result, participants leave with new leadership skills and a stronger sense of self-efficacy. Although there are many reasons a school might seek out a program like Eagle Crest Adventures, four primary outcomes stand above all others:
1. Improved Academics
Students and teachers often recognize previously unseen potential, creating new opportunities for academic improvement.
2. Development of Leaders and Problem-Solving Skills.
It is not uncommon to hear from teachers, “That’s not the same student who sits in my class every day.” Teachers who have used Eagle Crest Adventures have noted a decrease in sarcasm and an increase in encouragement among students.
3. Increased Awareness of Self and Others
This includes self-confidence, personal growth, empathy, and inclusiveness.
4. Adventure Education Provides a Catalyst for Growth.
Eagle Crest Adventures offers the opportunity for self-discovery and group development in each of its program components.
Whether you have one hour or one week, Eagle Crest Adventures can help train, inspire, and educate. Give us a call 800-500-5922 or email Eagle Crest Adventures.