phone & fax
PO Box 620
Carlinville, IL 62626
17280 Lakeside Drive
Carlinville, IL 62626
You can sign up to receive monthly emails from Lake Williamson! Our monthly emails contain:
- helpful event planning resources
- inspirational articles
- the latest news for on-site updates
- last minute or special date options
- information on the Christian Retreats Network and the other properties in the network
Use the form to get signed up today!
who do i speak with?
- Our Retreat Planner in Group Accounts will help you set up reservations for your off-site event.
- Conference Services will assist you after your reservations have been made. They will guide you in planning out the details of your event; meeting setups, dietary needs, recreation schedules to name a few.
- Our Guest Service Team will assist you while you are on the grounds for your event.
Click to Email Mary
Mary will work with you to find available dates, build a budget-friendly package, and help create an event that fits your group’s needs. Mary has been with the Christian Retreats Network since 2014, but her experience with Lake Williamson Christian Center originates back to the early 80s when she attended summer camps as a youth. Subsequently she volunteered as a camp counselor during the years her own children were attending camp. Mary comes to you with over 15 years in business and financial management, as well as event leadership.
Click to Email Dennis
After you book your off-site event with our retreat planner, Dennis will help you plan out all the details. We like to say he’s the one that puts the puzzle pieces together! Dennis will assign meeting spaces and lodge rooms, as well as work with you to get your meeting space set up to your specifications. He will also help you set up your agenda and schedule recreation and meals.
Click to Email Jeffery
Looking to add a little adventure to your retreat? Whether you want to take your group to new heights on the high ropes course, conquer low ropes challenges, or solve the mystery in the escape rooms, Jeffery will set up a team building program tailored to your group’s needs. He has over 15 years of experience leading adventure education.
Group Accounts Manager
Group Accounts Assistant
Eagle Crest Adventures
Guest Services Manager
Activities Center Manager
Food Service Operations
Food Service Production
Connections Cafe Supervisor